Cosmetics Consultants Europe (CCE), located at Square de Meeûs 38/40, B-1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, and registered under Belgium law as AISBL with the number 0652761894, is committed to handle personal information exchanged on its website in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
a) When visiting our website
The use of our website can be pursued without disclosing any identity. When you open CCE’s website, any information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used by your device. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer; . Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the accessed file;
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL);
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website;
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website;
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for
- Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 / GDPR.
b) Links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked sites. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own.