Membership criteria CCE‘s membership is available to individuals and to consulting firms as well as European companies, professionals and national associations working and offering solutions to the cosmetic industry.
Paid members must be located in one or more of the EU member nations and being engaged in the providing of services towards the cosmetics industries and their supplier industries in one or more European countries. Members shall be invited to participate in the meetings of the General Assembly of the CCE with voting rights. They may also participate in any other activities of the Association. Eligibility shall be defined in accordance with the present Statutes.
Associate members are those operating in nations outside of the EU and engaged in providing services towards the cosmetics industries and their supplier industries. CCE’s Board is empowered to define the activities to which the associate member will be invited to participate without voting and eligibility rights except in specific cases as defined by the Board. Admission as a member is subject to a decision of the Board. Members must also agree to support the mission, objectives and activities of CEE and comply with CCE’s Statutes.
Decernis’ solutions and services help retailers, distributors, brands, manufacturers, and suppliers of products in meeting the complexity, risk, and compliance of a global market.
Manufacturers and processors today face the need to ensure compliance with the regulations of every country in which they do business in order to achieve growth and increase speed-to-market. Decernis was founded in 2003 to respond to the challenges faced by complying with the complexities of global regulations. Decernis delivers global systems solutions and expertise to support compliance, safety, and risk management through a combination of global research, intelligent systems technology, Big Data
Established in 1997 and located in Israel, DRMLX offers a comprehensive array of services:
- Registration of cosmetic products in Israel.
- EU regulation – Preparation of detailed safety assessments, PIF’s, and notification.
- Labelling review and evaluation of PAO.
- Conduct stability tests.
- Skin and hair products development from concept to finished product.
Located in Israel. Provides the following:
- Formulating and Developing cosmetic products
- Consulting in GMP-audits and pre-audits by ISO 22716
- Registration of Cosmetic products in Israel
- Responsible Person
- Tailor-made solutions for manufacturers and importers
S&C Consulting provides the following:
- Formulating & developing cosmetic products
- Designing innovative raw materials for personal care • Supporting distributors & sales departments with tailored training programs
- Providing safety assessments and compliance support for EU, USA, Canada & other nations
ZURKO RESEARCH is a centre for clinical and in vitro evaluation, testing the safety and efficacy of cosmetic and cosmeceutical products, as well as medical devices. We are committed to these following fundamental principles, which drive our business model:
- personalized advice, service & fluent communication
- optimum quality throughout the work process
- speed of response
- tailor-made solutions for innovative statements
We count on experienced renowned professionals, as well as a wide clinical team of dermatologists, ophthalmologists, pediatricians, gynecologists, dentists. Zurko’s QA designs and develops all the studies in accordance with the principles of GPC and GLP.